QuarkXPress is the leading graphic design and page layout software for creative professionals.
It’s used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world who value quality and performance in their daily production of print and digital projects.
Convert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects
Built on a fast 64-bit architecture with uniquely innovative desktop publishing (DTP) features, QuarkXPress has surpassed the competition. It provides Bézier editing so you can remain in one application for page layout with high-end typography and vector drawing. With the non-destructive image editing capabilities, you can even manipulate images within the context of your design, without having to constantly switch to other image editing software.
Great design, of course, is only half of the equation. The other half is output; the final printed piece must match what's on the screen. This is ensured in QuarkXPress with print previews, soft proofing features, comprehensive color management, and support for international color standards. QuarkXPress also includes a built-in preflighting feature (called Job Jackets) that can identify potential output issues early in the design process. When your layout is ready to go, easy-to-use presets for print-ready PDFs (PDF/X3 certified) make sure output will go without a hitch.
Things You Can Do:
Digital Design & Publishing
- Brochures and Flyers
- Print Ads
- Direct Marketing
- Books and User Guides
- Catalogues and Circulars
- Directories and Yearbooks
- Financial Reports
- Logo design
- And much more ...
Do you really need a new software tool for every new file format? Or a different tool for print and digital design? Why not create beautiful, functional digital designs and print publications in one software tool? Only QuarkXPress delivers a complete set of intelligent cross-media design and export features in a single application.
With QuarkXPress print designers are right at home and ready to go with their digital publishing projects. You can easily convert content from print to digital formats. You can synchronize content between print layouts, digital projects, and design for different device screen dimensions and orientations. You can even share color definitions, style sheets, and other resources between different layouts. Plus, you only have to learn one skill set to design for multiple media -- so you're more productive with a faster time to results. What's more, there is no coding required! Create it all within the intuitive user interface of QuarkXPress.
Things You Can Do
Integration with other Applications and Formats
- Interactive Tablet and Smartphone Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices
- Responsive HTML 5 Publications with app-like interactivity to share your digital magazine, newspapers and e-catalogues over the Web
- Flipbooks based on standard HTML5 running in any modern browser without the need of a browser plug-in
- Standardized eBooks running on Amazon Kindle, iBooks, Sony Reader, NOOK, and other eBook readers.
- Web design mockups for rapid prototyping of HTML5 Web pages
No application is an island. That’s why QuarkXPress was designed from the beginning to work with a wide variety of file formats.
Training and Support
- Convert PDF, Illustrator, and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects : Say goodbye to time-consuming projects such as rebuilding logos and reconstructing PDF files sent by your clients. QuarkXPress is the first layout application to import PDF, Illustrator, and EPS files and convert them to native objects. Benefit from fully editable vector graphics, real text, and automatically extracted colors and font information. Simply copy items from other applications such as PowerPoint, Illustrator, or even InDesign and paste them into your QuarkXPress layout as Native QuarkXPress Objects, allowing you to easily complete or reuse them in QuarkXPress.
- Import Text, Pictures, and Hyperlinks from Microsoft Word: Take Microsoft Word documents with text, hyperlinks, footnotes, and pictures and place them directly into your QuarkXPress layout. Text formatting and Style Sheets can be imported and hyperlinks are automatically added to the Hyperlinks Palette.
- PSD and AI Import:QuarkXPress lets you import Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, then hide and show layers and channels, clip to embedded paths, control layer opacity, and apply blend modes -- all from right there in the QuarkXPress layout.
- Import Tables and Charts from Microsoft Excel:QuarkXPress lets you import data from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, make it beautiful, and then update the content from the Excel file without losing any formatting.
Finally, we are here to help you get things done. Get access to our exclusive QuarkXPress Mastermind Facebook Group where users, experts, and Quark support answer almost every question. Watch the video tutorials and see how easy and intuitive QuarkXPress can be used even to accomplish complex design projects. When purchasing QuarkXPress, you receive 60-days of free email support. After that period we offer paid support if needed.
- OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit) with April 2014 update rollup update (KB2919355) and March 2014 servicing stack update (KB2919442)
- Windows 10 Version 1607 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- An update for Universal C Runtime is required on Windows 7 and 8.x.
- CPU with dual cores or more
- 2GB RAM available for QuarkXPress
- 2GB hard disk space for installation
- For better performance, especially when working with complex (graphic heavy) and long documents, it is recommended to use more powerful hardware and have more RAM available for QuarkXPress.
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version