The Kinect Motion Capture Pioneer
Reallusion became the first mobile motion capture solution provider when we initially launched the Kinect mocap plug-in for the original Microsoft Kinect Xbox 360. The Kinect Xbox 360, and Kinect for Windows, plug-ins were quickly put to use in tens of thousands of indie game studios, corporate training departments and animation studios all around the world. Now with the support for Kinect Xbox One, your animations will be more natural and authentic than ever before, and you won't have to rent an entire mocap studio or even wear a markered jump suit!(plug-in ONLY for iClone PRO)
- Additional trackable skeleton joints that enhances neck up/down, upper torso and wrist rotation, and squat movement
- Improved 3D visualization for better floor and feet contact, including the ability to save floor calibration
- Now compatible with Kinect for Xbox One, which is equipped with a brand new 1080P camera and new TOF (time of flight) sensor that offers unparallel tracking accuracy
Floor Detection & Alignment
- New 3D floor alignment and floor adjustment function helps keep your every foot step on the same surface elevation, preventing unnatural floating or sinking foot motion when you move about.
Near Mode & Wider Angle Lens
- Now you can capture your motion closer to the camera even when sitting in front of the desk. Thanks to the near mode, your motion data can be captured as close as 50cm to the sensor with full accuracy and precision.
Chest Turn, Head/Neck Rotation
- We've added the option of head rotation tracking, which can capture rotation around the X-axis and Z-axis. This means that you can now make your characters nod in agreement, turn their heads to the side, or look from the left to the right.
Half-body Capture & Mask
- With this plug-in you are able to choose between "full-body" or "upper body" to perform half-body capture while in a seated position. On the other hand, you can also mask out specific body parts to combine with existing motions, or add knee rotation constraints for a more stable capture.
Head & Knee Movement
- The Kinect SDK allows end point motion capture, allowing your head and knee movements to be recognized for more natural-looking animations.
Remote Body Commands
- No need to walk back to your computer to start or stop recording. Now you can use simple gestures to send commands to the mocap device.
- Rapidly switch between muliple performers captured on camera without having to re-target each time. Do this by directly right-clicking on the tracking body.
- Check on the "Mirror" option to flip your character's movement from one side to the other.
- Remove annoying motion jitters with the new enhanced motion smoother.
KINECT Mocap Plug-in -- Xbox One:
- 64-bit ( x64 ) processor - Physical dual-core 3.1 GHz ( 2 logical cores per physical ) or faster processor
- USB 3.0 controller dedicated to the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor or the Kinect Adapter for Windows ( $49.99 ) for use with the Kinect for Xbox One ( $149.99 ) sensor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics card that supports DirectX 11
- Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows Embedded 8, or Windows 10 ( x64 )
- iClone Pro v 6.21 and above
KINECT Mocap Plug-in -- Xbox 360 & for Windows
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version