With 3DXchange Pipeline, you can import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, skin-bone rigged characters, and motion files. You can also repurpose them with output options tailored for Unity, Unreal, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D or Daz Studio. This makes iClone a universally essential tool for both game design and CG workflow.
NOTE: 3DXchange 7 is only compatible with iClone 7, there is no backwards compatibility.
Utilizing the built-in characterization panel in 3DXchange, you can convert external characters into iClone via FBX format quickly and easily. The newly converted characters will then be compatible with thousands of iClone motion files, as well as powerful motion tools like Body Puppet, MixMoves, and motion capture. Animate any character from Daz, Maya, 3DS Max, Mixamo, and others in a heartbeat!
3DXchange provides all the tools you need to import and export 3D props. The Transform & Alighment tools allow you to quickly rotate and resize the imported model with the correct scale and axis parameters. The Pivot tools help you to set a custom pivot point that controls the object’s rotational behavior. The Group tool allows you to separate objects, edit model hierarchy, build parent-child node relations, rename objects, exclude unwanted parts, and output selected objects separately for improved animation capability later.
By converting external motion data into iClone via FBX/BVH format, you are able to bring in motion data from any external motion library, popular motion editing tools, or even life-like motion capture for use with your iClone standard characters. This motion data can also be further edited or refined using iClone’s powerful Human IK motion editing tools.
Imported characters can take advantage of iClone’s powerful facial animation tools too! 3DXchange supports all types of talking characters, allowing you to enrich your scene with more professional character assets that are more expressive with rich facial animation, regardless of whether or not the character was designed using a facial bone rig or facial blend shapes.
Direct In/Out in iClone
To further simplify the pipeline process, several critical import and export features have been implemented directly inside iClone 7, including the highly anticipated batch FBX export which allows you to export characters, props, and cameras all at once. iClone 7 can now also bring in multiple morphs from OBJs for organic morph animations.
I. General (For DirectX 11)
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended System Requirements
- Dual core CPU or higher
- 4GB RAM
- 5GB free hard disk space
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Color Depth: True Color (32-bit)
- Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 400 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Video Memory: 1GB RAM
- Intel i5 dual core CPU or higher
- 8GB RAM or higher recommended
- 10GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 600 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 2GB RAM or higher recommended
- Video card compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended for optimized visual performance
- Sound card / keyboard / Speaker
- 3-button mouse
- DirectX 11
- Internet connection required for online activation
- Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision
II. For Real-time GI Editing in iClone 7
- Win 7 SP1 / Win 8 / Win 10
- Support for 64-bit operating system only
Please refer to the recommended requirements for NVIDIA VXGI*:
- Graphics card GeForce GTX 970 (4GB Memory), or above
- Intel i5 dual core CPU, or higher
- 8GB main memory, or higher
For mor information on graphics cards see the Reallusion website.
- To know more about NVIDIA’s VXGI, visit NVIDIA GeForce - Technology - VXGI Technology
- For more about GPU requirements for VXGI, refer to VXGI ‚Äì Supported GPUs (GTX 10 Series included)
- For computers with lower GPU hardware, you will need to turn off real-time GI viewport render for smoother editing.
- GI also works with ATI cards, delivering correct visual results but with less performance boost.
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version