This bundle includes: iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 PRO, and iClone Mocap Plug-in for Perception Neuron Solo. As an extra bonus you also get Curve Editor Plug-in for iClone, and Character Creator 2.
Designed for ease of use and integrating the latest real-time technologies, iClone 7 unifies the world of 3D Animation in an all-in-one production tool that blends character creation, animation, scene design and story direction into a real-time engine with artistic visual quality for unparalleled production speed and rendering power. The iClone Animation Pipeline seamlessly connects industry-standard 3D applications and game-engines for games, film & virtual production. iClone is ideal for indie filmmakers or pro studio crews with tools designed for writers, directors, animators or anyone to turn their vision into a reality.
3DXchange is a robust, streamlined conversion and editing tool that connects iClone to a universe of 3D content.
With 3DXchange Pipeline, you can import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, skin-bone rigged characters, and motion files. You can also repurpose them with output options tailored for Unity, Unreal, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D or Daz Studio. This makes iClone a universally essential tool for both game design and CG workflow.
NOTE: 3DXchange 7 is only compatible with iClone 7, there is no backwards compatibility.
The iClone Mocap Live for Perception Neuron solution offers a real-time Character Animation Platform that can be exported to game engines, or 3D applications using a pipeline that can thread into any studio workflow for filmmakers or indie creators.
I. General (For DirectX 11)
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended System Requirements
- Dual core CPU or higher
- 4GB RAM
- 5GB free hard disk space
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Color Depth: True Color (32-bit)
- Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 400 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Video Memory: 1GB RAM
- Intel i5 dual core CPU or higher
- 8GB RAM or higher recommended
- 10GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 600 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 2GB RAM or higher recommended
- Video card compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended for optimized visual performance
- Sound card / keyboard / Speaker
- 3-button mouse
- DirectX 11
- Internet connection required for online activation
- Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision
II. For Real-time GI Editing in iClone 7
- Win 7 SP1 / Win 8 / Win 10
- Support for 64-bit operating system only
Please refer to the recommended requirements for NVIDIA VXGI*:
- Graphics card GeForce GTX 970 (4GB Memory), or above
- Intel i5 dual core CPU, or higher
- 8GB main memory, or higher
- To know more about NVIDIA’s VXGI, visit NVIDIA GeForce - Technology - VXGI Technology
- For more about GPU requirements for VXGI, refer to VXGI ‚Äì Supported GPUs (GTX 10 Series included)
- For computers with lower GPU hardware, you will need to turn off real-time GI viewport render for smoother editing.
- GI also works with ATI cards, delivering correct visual results but with less performance boost.
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version