Designed for ease of use and integrating the latest real-time technologies, iClone 7 unifies the world of 3D Animation in an all-in-one production tool that blends character creation, animation, scene design and story direction into a real-time engine with artistic visual quality for unparalleled production speed and rendering power. The iClone Animation Pipeline seamlessly connects industry-standard 3D applications and game-engines for games, film & virtual production. iClone is ideal for indie filmmakers or pro studio crews with tools designed for writers, directors, animators or anyone to turn their vision into a reality.
WHAT CAN ICLONE DO FOR YOU?
1. Intuitive Character & Motion Workflow
Freeform body morphing and fashion layering design for custom character creation. Fully-rigged for body motion, mocap, lip-synch and facial animation.
2. Quintessential Animation with Professional Power
Advanced tools for curve editing, PhysX simulating natural rigid body dynamics and soft cloth behavior, organic morphs, collision and constraints.
3. Active Directing with Camera, Lights and Props
Command and control the production with real multi-camera system, cinematic timeline editing, complete lighting and scene setup.
4. Cinematic Real-time Visuals
Encompassing artistic real-time 3D Visuals including PBR, IBL, and Global Illumination to achieve ultimate quality for speedy production.
5. Pipeline to 3D Tools and Game Engines
Complete workflow to import and export rigged 3D characters, motions, camera, scenes and props.
6. Unlimited Expansion with Industry-Leading Plugins
Powerful partner technologies incorporated to innovate rendering, dynamic materials, mocap and more.
7. On-demand Content & Community Assets
Access to ready-to-animate characters, motions, accessories & props from branded content partners and featured artists.
I. General (For DirectX 11)
Minimum System Requirements
Recommended System Requirements
- Dual core CPU or higher
- 4GB RAM
- 5GB free hard disk space
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Color Depth: True Color (32-bit)
- Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 400 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Video Memory: 1GB RAM
- Intel i5 dual core CPU or higher
- 8GB RAM or higher recommended
- 10GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 600 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 2GB RAM or higher recommended
- Video card compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended for optimized visual performance
- Sound card / keyboard / Speaker
- 3-button mouse
- DirectX 11
- Internet connection required for online activation
- Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision
II. For Real-time GI Editing in iClone 7
- Win 7 SP1 / Win 8 / Win 10
- Support for 64-bit operating system only
Please refer to the recommended requirements for NVIDIA VXGI*:
- Graphics card GeForce GTX 970 (4GB Memory), or above
- Intel i5 dual core CPU, or higher
- 8GB main memory, or higher
- To know more about NVIDIA’s VXGI, visit NVIDIA GeForce - Technology - VXGI Technology
- For more about GPU requirements for VXGI, refer to VXGI - Supported GPUs (GTX 10 Series included)
- For computers with lower GPU hardware, you will need to turn off real-time GI viewport render for smoother editing.
- GI also works with ATI cards, delivering correct visual results but with less performance boost.
For mor information on graphics cards see the Reallusion website