Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 audio editing program gives you everything a media professional could ask for from a Windows-based audio application. From basic 2-track editing to advanced surround-sound mastering, Sound Forge Pro 11 provides you with complete control over every aspect of audio production in an easy-to-use layout. It even comes complete with Red Book-compliant CD authoring capability, so you can turn your final tracks into distribution-ready records. Whether you work in radio broadcast, post production, music recording, or any other audio field, you'll find endless uses for Sony Sound Forge Pro 11.
Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 Audio Editing and Mastering Suite for Windows at a Glance:
Mind-blowing recording workflow streamlines production
- Mind-blowing recording workflow streamlines production
- Advanced editing and processing tools for any task
- DSP integration lets you get the most from your audio
With its completely redesigned recording interface, Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 makes capturing audio as productive as possible. Adjust and monitor up to 32 channels of incoming audio, then arm, record, and review your work all in a single workspace. Sound Forge Pro 11 also includes a fantastic new Waveform Overview Bar to make file navigation easier and innovative recording options such as schedule recording for automatic sound capture.
Advanced editing and processing tools for any task
Whether it's mono wave files or multichannel audio, Sound Forge Pro 11 puts the editing tools you need right at your fingertips. The comprehensive Event Tool lets you split, trim, fade, crossfade, slip, and otherwise manipulate audio throughout the timeline, without fumbling about for the proper function-specific tool. In addition to other advanced processing such as ACID loop creation, Sound Forge Pro 11 now includes round-trip workflows for integrating SpectraLayers Pro 2 editing into your projects. And best of all, the editing environment in Sound Forge Pro 11 is totally customizable.
DSP integration lets you get the most from your audio
To say there's quite a bit of native DSP in Sound Forge Pro 11 is a bit of an understatement. From mastering to metering, noise reduction or time stretching, Sony packed it all in this awesome application. When it comes to effects and processing, you get real iZotope algorithms at your command, and any VST plug-ins you have in your rig are fully compatible with Sound Forge Pro 11. And if that's not enough, you also get advanced functions such as spectral analysis, batch processing, and much more.
Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 Audio Editing and Mastering Suite for Windows Features:
- An amazingly versatile audio editor for Windows PCs that supports up to 32-channel 64-bit/192kHz audio
- Powerful recording workflows provide one-touch solutions for most conventional recording tasks
- Waveform Overview Bar makes file navigation extremely easy
- Input bus effects let you create a vibe for your talent by sweetening your source signal with plug-in effects
- Automatic time-based recording lets you schedule recordings on a recurring basis
- Use the Event Tool to split, trim, fade, crossfade, and perform other essential audio editing
- Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 2 seamlessly
- Open, edit, and save multichannel audio data from XDCAM, field recorders, and surround mixes, with sample accurate precision
- Create your own loops for use in ACID software
- Fully customizable interface and layouts let you work the way you like to work
- Loaded with a comprehensive selection of native signal and effects processes
- Comprehensive iZotope DSP includes integrated mastering, repair, and vocal processing
- CALM-targeted metering provides super-accurate loudness metering
- Win the volume war with new metering options in Sound Forge Pro 11.
- Fully integrated DAO CD mastering lets you generate Red Book-compliant masters for duplication
- Channel Converter tool supports multichannel formats for easy downmixing of multichannel files to stereo or mono
- Full support for VST plug-ins and plug-in parameter automation
- Onboard native Noise Reduction plug-ins include Noise Reduction, Audio Restoration, Click and Crackle Removal, and Clipped Peak Restoration
- Zplane elastique timestrech makes time-stretching totally transparent
- Phase Scope helps you find phase cancellation among the channels in your audio
- Multichannel-capable spectrum analysis shows multiple graphs depicting fundamental frequencies and overtones in your recordings
- Use scripting to automate common tasks and create customized features
- Batch conversion lets you apply the same effects and processes to multiple files, saving hours of editing time
- Clipped peak detection and marking automatically scans files and marks clipped peaks
- Noise generators include white, pink, and brown noise for acoustic analysis and synthesis
- Acoustic Mirror software plug-in lets you create real physical space and signal path environments to your audio
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
- You must provide registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc, a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.