Samplitude Pro X3 provides experienced musicians, sound engineers and producers with a complete environment for creative audio production. Samplitude Pro X3 combines professional tools with highly efficient work flows to achieve maximum quality in the areas of recording, arrangement and band mixing, as well as post-production and mastering. Innovative algorithms coupled with high quality effects plug-ins allow you to bring your ideas to life in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Independence Sampler with a 12 GB database
- Vandal Special Edition
- 21 virtual instruments
- ARA VST extension
- Melodyne essential
- New mixer layouts
- Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder ME
Supported operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X3, 90 GB for Samplitude Pro X3 Suite
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
Supported file formats
- Audio import: MIDI Standard Formats (MID, GM, GS, XG), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with codec, AAC, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, SD2, WMA
- Audio Export: MIDI Standard Formats (MID), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC1, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA
- Video Import: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVC-Intra1, WMV(HD)
- Miscellaneous: Import/export of audio CD, data CD/DVD
Requires Microsoft Media Player 10
Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
VST3, VST2, VSTi, ReWire, MME, ASIO, WDM
Barrier free use of Samplitude Pro X3 and Sequoia 13
It is important to us that our products are barrier free. Visually impaired individuals, who usually have especially good hearing, should be able to use our audio products.
We have integrated new features to the latest version of Samplitude Pro X3 and Sequoia 13 to assist blind and visually impaired users in using the software to its fullest potential.