Experience a completely new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14 Suite. The latest version combines intuitive workflows with high-quality plug-ins developed especially for the needs of visually demanding creative editors and professional post-productions. Realize all your projects in brilliant quality - without video format, hardware connectivity or 4K limitations.
Sharp images and crystal clear sound: VEGAS Pro 14 Suite supports the latest technologies such as S-Log gamma curve encoding. Additional functions like XAVC support and smart proxy workflows make VEGAS Pro 14 Suite a highly efficient tool for video postproduction.
Endless design options
Optimize your footage easily and with full control thanks to effect masks, stereoscopic 3D adjustment and multi-camera editing. Remarkable plug-ins for motion tracking, 3D design and compositing offer support for your most demanding projects.
Your shortcut to the shortlist: VEGAS Pro 14 Suite.
Extraordinary movies need extraordinary tools: VEGAS Pro 14 Suite comes with 3 exclusive Boris Continuum Units from Boris FX.
For top precision during motion tracking
The Boris Continuum Unit - Match Move enables direct import and work with files from the multiple award winning tracking solution mocha. News editors and reporters use this tool for pixelating faces in video reports. Creative editors can use it to combine various moving images in one screen.
For extraordinary 3D designs
The 3D Objects Continuum Unit by Boris FX enables precise integration of EPS files as well as creative implementation of 3D objects. Distort, change or split various layers in three dimensional space.
For impressive compositing: Chroma Keying
Experience legendary post-production compositing with the Key and Blend Continuum Unit from Boris FX. This high-end plug-in offers over 20 different filters and more than 200 presets for creative work with blue and green screen material.
In sharp focus: proDAD Mercalli V4
With the latest plug-in version, you can rescue material even with strong shaking or vibrations. The video stabilization optimizes individual CMOS errors such as Jello, Wobble, Skew and Distortions - as well as various combinations of these. Thanks to the wider angle, this powerful engine is vastly superior to internal camera solutions in many ways.
NewBlueFX Titler Pro 3 for brilliant text and title design
Create dynamic titles and text dissolves with the help of more than 40 templates or work completely from scratch. Import PSD files and bring titles to life as 2D and 3D animations. Make a statement with VEGAS Pro 14 Suite.
The right atmosphere: NewBlueFX Looks
For the right mood in every image. With video effects such as Film Color, Color Fixer Pro, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and Glow Pro from NewBlueFX give your recordings that special look.
Comprehensive DVD design and authoring
Finalize your projects with VEGAS DVD Architect: Thanks to convincing layouts and impressive designs, you can create professional menus for DVD and Blu-ray Discs. Import your own graphics from Photoshop for customized backgrounds, buttons and overlays. Define individual chapters of your movie by simply setting markers. Finally, take full control of the encoder settings.
For optimal performance, we recommend the following minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
- Requires a CUDA-enabled graphics card and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 297.03 later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 297.03 or later).
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU.
- If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
- Radeon HD 7xxx or higher recommended for native 4K editing.
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU (such as HD Graphics 4000 or higher).
4K XAVC S, 4K XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM Optical, DV, HDV, AVCHD, NXCAM, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264/AVC, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, Surround Sound/5.1, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, OpenEXR-, DPX- and WDP image sequences
DVD, Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD Disc, (DV-)AVI, MJPEG, MXF, MOV, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, WAV, MP3, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, OpenEXR- , DPX- and WDP image sequences
VEGAS DVD Architect
Supported DVD recordable drives
VEGAS DVD Architect software has been tested with a wide range of drives and should work with most DVD and BD recordable drives.
To test DVD burning with your system, you can download the VEGAS DVD Architect demo and the sample project for burning. This is available on the download page. From the File menu, choose Make DVD, click the Burn button, and browse to the prepared project folder.
| DVD-R DL (aka DVD-R9)
|| 8.5 GB
|| Dual Layer DVD-R
|| 4.7 GB
|| Highly compatible with drives and standalone players
|| 4.7 GB
|| Rewritable DVD-R
|| 4.7 GB
|| Philips, Sony, HP, Dell, Ricoh, Yamaha
| DVD+R DL (aka DVD+R9)
|| 8.5 GB
|| Dual Layer DVD+R
|| 4.7 GB
|| Rewritable DVD+R (Writable ~1,000 times)
|| 25 & 50 GB
|| Write-once recordable media
|| 25 & 50 GB
|| Rewritable media
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version