VEGAS Pro 14 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14.
Give your creativity space to grow. VEGAS Pro 14 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach. Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline - even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 14 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that's 40 times faster than normal speed. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient. That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.
Make full HD recordings stand out in top quality with intelligent plug-ins, even in 4K projects. Incorporate your HD archival footage in 4K projects with Smart Upscaling and Smart Zoom tools. Deliver your project in a variety of common 4K file formats.
A solid foundation - Image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
Make shaky footage a thing of the past. Rescue material you thought was unusable and optimize it with proDAD Mercalli V4. Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam. The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots.
Make a statement - NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express
Create titles, captions and closing credits in broadcast quality with the NewBlueFX Titler tool in VEGAS Pro 14. Give your productions extra polish with sophisticated animated titles to brand your projects with your unique style.
Stylish - NewBlueFX looks
Enhance the appearance of your footage with stunning video looks from NewBlueFX. Select from Film Color, Color Fixer Pro, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and Glow Pro.
VEGAS Pro 14 supports you right from the import and through to the finished disc. The included VEGAS DVD Architect gives you full control - from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
Import Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays. Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
For optimal performance, we recommend the following minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
- Requires a CUDA-enabled graphics card and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 297.03 later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 297.03 or later).
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU.
- If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
- Radeon HD 7xxx or higher recommended for native 4K editing.
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU (such as HD Graphics 4000 or higher).
4K XAVC S, 4K XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM Optical, DV, HDV, AVCHD, NXCAM, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264/AVC, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, Surround Sound/5.1, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, OpenEXR-, DPX- and WDP image sequences
DVD, Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD Disc, (DV-)AVI, MJPEG, MXF, MOV, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, WAV, MP3, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, OpenEXR- , DPX- and WDP image sequences
VEGAS DVD Architect
Supported DVD recordable drives
VEGAS DVD Architect software has been tested with a wide range of drives and should work with most DVD and BD recordable drives.
To test DVD burning with your system, you can download the VEGAS DVD Architect demo and the sample project for burning. This is available on the download page. From the File menu, choose Make DVD, click the Burn button, and browse to the prepared project folder.
| DVD-R DL (aka DVD-R9)
|| 8.5 GB
|| Dual Layer DVD-R
|| 4.7 GB
|| Highly compatible with drives and standalone players
|| 4.7 GB
|| Rewritable DVD-R
|| 4.7 GB
|| Philips, Sony, HP, Dell, Ricoh, Yamaha
| DVD+R DL (aka DVD+R9)
|| 8.5 GB
|| Dual Layer DVD+R
|| 4.7 GB
|| Rewritable DVD+R (Writable ~1,000 times)
|| 25 & 50 GB
|| Write-once recordable media
|| 25 & 50 GB
|| Rewritable media
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version