Liquid Notes is a revolutionary standalone instrument that combines a world-class composer, songwriting partner, arranger, electronic artist, producer, and live DJ, and a set of meticulously designed controls and functions--all in one package! Beyond breathtaking musical skill and analytical capabilities, Liquid Notes allows its users unlimited creativity and inspiration through its groundbreaking functionality.
Load the MIDI tracks of your projects into Liquid Notes and have them harmonically analyzed providing you with the corresponding chord symbols and a combined piano roll view of the notes in all tracks. Regardless of the complexity and style of the arrangement, Liquid Notes provides an accurate harmonic analysis of your music. And it establishes a solid base for the changes and alterations you may want to make to selected tracks or an entire song. Lay down the foundation to a new tune in no time!
The software offers a wealth of revolutionary and creative music making features. You can transform the chords and harmonic progression to your liking, use the convenient drop-down chord selector, change the basic functionality and directionality of any chord, and spice up the flavor of your music by adding varying degrees of tension and harmonic color to your chords with the simple twist of a knob.
Liquid Notes works on All Platforms and All DAWs/sequencers
Just import your MIDI tracks into Liquid Notes and hit play. Liquid Notes routes the MIDI data back to your sequencer, using all software instruments of your original arrangement. When you have completed the editing process, simply record your music back to your sequencer.
Or run it standalone with its built-in synthesizers when you are on the go or want to do some quick prototyping of fresh ideas for new productions. (standalone version only)
Features you'll love
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions
- Atomizes song into smallest harmonic building blocks
- Intelligent chord progression management
- Tutorial music included to get you started right away
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation (standalone version only)
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.)
- Links to any notation software (Sibelius, Finale, etc.)
- Supports live performance
Java runtime environment 220.127.116.11 or higher
(Note: Java 8 is not supported yet! Find more information in this article.)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
OS X 10.6 or higher
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version