Students cannot purchase the Adobe School/Nonprofit editions above. Premiere Elements 2018 School/Nonprofit edition is only for purchase and use by a school or nonprofit institution.
Video editing doesn't have to be daunting or take tons of time. Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view of your videos automatically sorted by date. Use automated editing options and step-by-step guidance to create and share everything from animated GIFs and video collages to new dynamic slideshows and full-length movies.
Go from hundreds of mystery folders scattered across your computer to a visual view of your videos automatically sorted by date. Easily tag and find people, places, and events.
No-fear video editing
Smart Trim automatically finds and brings together the best scenes based on the style of your video. Automatically extract candid photos from your raw footage.
Fix color and lighting, drag and drop for easy video creation, and get step-by-step help with creative techniques and effects.
Add style and polish with freeze frame motion titles, bounce-back effects, and dozens more titles, effects, transitions, and themes.
Add music that can be remixed to match the length of your movie. Create GIF animations* and social media posts.
Share with friends and family any way you like - via new dynamic slideshows, HDTVs, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, discs and more.**
* Windows only.
** This product may integrate with or allow access to certain Adobe or third-party hosted online services ("Online Services").
Online Services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration and may be discontinued or modified in whole or in part without notice.
Additional fees or subscription charges may apply.
Internet connection required for product activation and content download.
- 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing ; Intel Core i7 required for XAVC-S
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
For both Windows and Mac OS
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor¨›
- Mac OS X v10.11 through macOS v10.13¨›
Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include:
- 4GB of RAM
- 5GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content
- 1280x800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download**
AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows, import only on Mac OS), DVD, H.264, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime, Windows Media (Windows only), and many more. Import/export of some formats may require activation via an Internet connection. Activation is fast, easy, and free.