Students cannot purchase the Adobe School/Nonprofit editions above. Photoshop Elements 2018 School/Nonprofit edition is only for purchase and use by a school or nonprofit institution.
Being creative with your photos has never been easier
Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view of your photos automatically sorted by date, subject, people, and places. See your best photos auto-curated based on quality, faces, subjects, and more. Make your photos look amazing with automated photo editing options, and create and share printed artwork, new dynamic slideshows, photo collages, and gifts for friends and family. Being creative with your photos has never been easier.
Automated photo editing so you have more time to be creative.
New & enhanced feature
NEW Auto Curate
- Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view of your photos automatically sorted by date, subject, people, and places.
- See your best photos auto-curated based on quality, faces, subjects, and more.
- Make your photos look amazing with automated editing options.
- Create and share printed artwork, new dynamic slideshows, photo collages, and gifts for friends and family.
Your photos are automatically curated based on quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags, and more, so you don’t have to search for the standouts.
NEW Totally reimagined slideshows
Slideshows are a fun way to showcase your photo and video memories. With one click, they automatically pick your best photos and bring them together with short video clips to create a stylish, animated slideshow that you can easily customize with different photos and clips as well as great-looking themes.
NEW Open closed eyes like magic
Did someone blink? Photoshop Elements automatically copies the open eyes from one photo and blends them into another to create the perfect shot.
NEW Auto Selection
Making precise selections has never been easier--just drag and it’s done.
ENHANCED Guided Edits for fantastic results
Ready to try more creative techniques and effects with your photos? Get step-by-step photo editing help with 49 Guided Edits.
- NEW Guided Edit replaces backgrounds in seconds - Select the subject of a photo and place it on a background that’s more interesting. This Guided Edit makes it a snap.
- NEW Guided Edit adds artistic overlay effects - Embellish any photo with a shape overlay and one-click effects that make it a work of art. This Guided Edit is great for scrapbook pages and photo crafts.
- NEW Guided Edit makes amazing watercolors - Get help turning any photo into a beautiful, textured watercolor‚Äîand even finish it off with text.
- NEW Guided Edit creates double exposures - Bring one photo to life within another to create a surreal effect. Photoshop Elements walks you through the steps.