Home > Categories > 3D Design > Brazil 2.0 for Rhino Education Lab Kit
Robert McNeel And Associates
Brazil 2.0 for Rhino Education Lab Kit
The Brazil 2.0 for Rhino Education Lab Kit can be used on all the computers in a single classroom or lab and the instructor's computer or as floating license on up to 30 computers in a department (A network and the Zoo is required for floating network license).
With Brazil 2.0 for Rhino, Rhino users can now use the same rendering technology as the world's most demanding CG artists without leaving Rhino 3D. Top production CG artists from every facet of the industry and around the world rely on Brazil 2.0 for Rhino for their most demanding work. Brazil 2.0 for Rhino is the industry standard for high-end quality, flexibility, reliability, and artist-friendly workflow in Rhino.
Product Design Brazil can help you visualize your designs in a wide range of styles from high-quality photorealistic renderings, to easy to understand line drawings and illustrations.
Jewelry Design Brazil is the ideal renderer for the hard-surfaces and complex light interaction needed by jewelry designers.
- Flexible camera settings help achieve realism.
- Mix and match photorealistic and Illustrative rendering styles.
- Simulate a vast array of complex materials -- everything from hard reflective materials to soft, translucent plastics.
Transportation Design Sharp rendering and multilevel materials allow Brazil to simulate the complex material finishes needed for planes, trains and automobiles.
- Diffusion in materials along with HDRI lighting create brillance in gemstones.
- Realistic lighting through caustic photon reflections and refractions.
- Advanced camera features, like depth-of-field, help show scale and make your renderings look like photographs.
Architectural Design Brazil's render engine has the performance and flexibility to render all forms of exteriors, interiors and landscaping.
- Simple to use HDRI lighting makes set-up a snap.
- Accurate reflections communicate surface contours.
- Accurate shadowing and flexibility in camera lenses help create a sense of scale in your images.
- Global Illumination and industry standard IES photometric datasets from lighting manufacturers can be used.
- Sunlighting system allows for site specific daylighting studies.
- Sophisticated, realistic materials allow you to work equally well whether doing interiors or exteriors.
Runs on Rhino 5.0 in 32 and 64 bit mode
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 80 GB HD
- Open GL Graphics Card
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
For a 30-user license to use Brazil 2.0 for Rhino on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room), a network is not needed.
A network and the Zoo is required for a 30-user floating network license.
Manufacturer Product Page
Robert McNeel And Associates Website
Download Trial Version