Rhino 5 for Mac can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
Rhino 5 for Mac does not contain all the features found in Rhino 5 for Windows. Features like Plug-in Support, Layouts, Worksessions, and Animation Tools, while not included in the initial release, are planned for subsequent updates.
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- Apple Mac with an Intel processor.
- 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Internet connection for installation and validation.
- 600 MB disk space.
- NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor is recommended.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- macOS 10.12.3 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
Manufacturer Product Page
Robert McNeel And Associates Website
Download Trial Version