Home > Categories > Audio Recording, Editing & Mastering > FL Studio 12 Producer Edition
FL Studio 12 Producer Edition
Purchase FL Studio, and receive free updates for life!
View all current Creation Engine specials.
FL Studio Editions Comparison Chart
FL Studio Producer Edition is your all-in-one virtual studio serving all your sequencing, audio recording & editing needs. Comes with AudioTracks, Full Mixer, ASIO recording, WAV editor and these additional FL plugins.
What you can do with Producer edition
Producer edition rounds out FL Studios capabilities with 1. Comprehensive audio recording and manipulation capabilities. 2. Audio and Automation Clips.
Producer Edition includes:
- Full audio recording and post-production. Producer edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support.
- Access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation.
- Use the flexible Automation Clip based automation to overlay audio, notes in the Playlist and hand-draw/edit point & curve based splines.
- With the addition of audio-focussed plugins such as Edison, Slicex and Vocodex to help you chop, loop and perform audio in creative ways.
- Synthmaker, a modular synthesizer and effects creation environment with unlimited potential.
- All Fruity Edition features plus...
- Audio recording from external sources.
- Direct-to-disk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks.
- Audio Clips with waveform view & support for cue points.
- Automation Clips with editable envelopes and LFO mode.
- +Edison - integrated audio editor/recorder.
- +Slicex - loop slicer & re-arranger.
- +Vocodex - advanced vocoder.
- +Synthmaker - advanced everything!
- Lifetime free updates to Producer Edition by download (Direct from Image-Line Software).
- No VST plugin versions included, only FL plugin versions.
2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8.0/8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows.
Running XP (service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
(or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.8 or 10.9 for the FL Studio Mac OS X BETA (Crossover Wrapped)
Attention: Yosemite not supported.
1 Gb or more RAM recommended
1 Gb free disk space
Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Manufacturer Product Page
FL Studio Website
Download Trial Version