Give your footage chemistry. Magic Bullet Film gives your digital footage the look of real film by emulating the entire photochemical process - from the original film negative, to color grading, and finally to the print stock - all in real time.
Magic Bullet Film includes 22 negative stocks and 4 print stocks, giving you 88 possible cinematic combinations.
The digital stocks in Magic Bullet Film are based on real film and the real color grading experience of an industry expert.
- OLD/NEW - Give any film stock a vintage color treatment, or push the colors into a more modern grade.
- FILM GRAIN - Real film has real texture. Film includes accurate, measured film grain to complete the look.
- VIGNETTES - Film includes a fool-proof vignette tool that always feels natural and in-camera.
PC / WINDOWS
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
Magic Bullet Film runs in a variety of host applications. Each purchase and serial number allows the owner to use the product on more than one host application but only on a single computer at any one time. Except where noted, the features are the same in all systems and host applications.
- Adobe After Effects CC CC(2017), CC(2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC CC(2017), CC(2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 and up
- Apple Motion 5.2.3 and up
- Magix Vegas Pro 14
- Davinci Resolve 12.5
- EDIUS 8.2
- HitFilm Pro 2015
Please ensure that the host version is compatible with your operating system. Check with your application provider for specifics.