Video Copilot 3D Light Bundle includes Element 3D v2, Pro Shaders 2 and BackLight
Element 3D allows you to import 3D objects created in Cinema 4D and OBJ into Adobe After Effects. From there you can manipulate them using a unique particle array system that can distribute 3D objects into any shape! Element 3D also supports your UV texture coordinates so importing and rebuilding your textures is easier than ever.
Pro Shader 2
300+ Tiled Materials for Element 3D. Metal, plastic, stone, plaster, fabric, concrete, and more!
Create Beautiful 3D Renders! BackLight features 50 8K Environment maps that you can use to light your scene and create stunning reflections inside of Element 3D V2!
- After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014
- Mac 10.7+
- Windows 7 and up
3D File Formats
GRAPHICS CARD REQUIREMENTS:
- JPG 8-bit
- PNG 8-bit and 16-bit
- After Effects layers can be used up to 32bpc
Supported GPU list
- Nvidia & ATI - Minimum 512MBs VRAM
- Nvidia GeForce 200, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 Series (Some restrictions apply)
- Nvidia Quadro and Quadro FX Series (Some restrictions apply - Check supported GPU list below)
- ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series and Later for Windows and Mac
For ideal performance we recommend at least¬Ưa GeForce GRX 285 or ATI Radeon HD 4600 with 1GB of VRAM.
RENDER FARM SUPPORT?
It is possible to use Element on a network render farm but we do not recommend or support it because inconsistencies of GPU rendering. Since Element renders with impressive speed on a single GPU it is ideal to pre-render any 3D elements before pushing to the render farm.