Built by the world leader in security, Norton Anti-Theft helps you instantly locate, follow, and lock down lost or stolen laptops, smartphones, and tablets, to get your Stuff back. Simply go to the Norton Anti-Theft site from any Web browser to see your device's location on a map, immediately lock it down, and even discover who has it.
- Tracks and reports the approximate location of your devices in real time.
- Maps the location of your device on the Norton Anti-Theft site.
- Lets you secure your devices from the convenience of any Web browser.
- Stops thieves or strangers from breaking into your devices.
- Sends a courtesy message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can get it back.
- Uses the built-in webcam to capture a photo of anyone using your device.
- Snaps photos every 10 minutes once it is reported missing.
Key FeaturesRemote Locate:
Instantly tracks and maps the location of your devices.
Securely locks your devices to prevent anyone from accessing your personal information.
Displays a customizable message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
Works securely from any Web browser, so you can easily protect and track your Internet-connected devices.
Snaps photos of anyone in front of your device and saves the images to the Norton Anti-Theft website (webcam-enabled devices only).
- Windows laptop
- Android smartphone
- Android tablet
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 and 2
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro/Media Center Edition (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 and 3
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM (256 MB minimum)
- 30 MB of available hard disk space
Supported Web Browsers
ANDROID Operating Systems Supported
ANDROID Device Requirements
ANDROID Supported Web Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later
- Google Chrome 10.0 or later
- Safari 4.0 or later
- Opera 10.0 or later