Home > Categories > Graphic Design > Illustrator CC School/Nonprofit 12-month Subscription
Illustrator CC School/Nonprofit 12-month Subscription
Create vector art and illustrations using advanced, precise drawing and typography tools. Work quickly and intuitively on everything from brand identities and marketing materials to graphics for the web, video, and film. Illustrator CC is part of Creative Cloud, so you can sync color themes, workspaces, and projects - all with just a few clicks.
New Features - Available Only in Illustrator CC
- Touch Type tool: Design with type in a powerful new way. Characters can be manipulated like individual objects. Experiment with moving, scaling, and rotating, knowing you can change the font or edit at any time. Now you can use multitouch devices as well as a mouse or stylus.
- Images in brushes: Paint with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so you can create complex organic designs quickly - with simple brush strokes. As with all Illustrator brushes, your strokes can be reshaped and modified at will.
- Font search: Find the perfect font - fast. In the Character panel, type a style such as “bold” or “italic,” a font family, or any other part of a font name. You’ll get a filtered view that lets you see just the fonts that match your criteria.
- Multiple-file place: Import multiple files into your Illustrator layout at the same time and with new control. Define the location and scale of your files - images, graphics, and text - and use new thumbnail views to see where each file will go and how big it will be.
- CSS extraction: Hand-coding web elements such as icons and patterns can be frustrating. Create websites faster by letting Illustrator generate CSS code for you, even for a complete logo that includes gradients. Copy and paste the code right into your web editor.
- Sync Colors: Capture color themes out in the world with the Adobe Kuler iPhone app. Share your themes and explore thousands of others available on the Kuler website. Sync your favorite themes, and they’ll be accessible immediately in Illustrator.
- Area and point type conversion: Instantly switch between area type and point type. Text object conversion is instantaneous so you can design freely in your text layouts. And you can work just as easily with imported type, switching formats at any time.
- Auto corners for pattern brushes: Get the corners you want without extra steps. Create pattern brushes swiftly with auto-generated corners that perfectly match the rest of the stroke. No need to tediously create special corners for your sharp angles.
- On-art Free Transform: Get hands-on with the power of the Free Transform tool. Move, scale, and rotate objects directly using a touchscreen device. Or use a mouse or other pointer right on the artboard to transform objects in a more immediate and intuitive way.
- Faster type performance: Work faster with type, even in your most complicated, type-intensive designs. Text that wraps around objects and type that is set in multiple connected text frames now refreshes quickly when you make a change.
- File packaging: File packaging automatically gathers and saves the necessary fonts, linked graphics, and a package report into a single folder. Efficiently hand off Illustrator files to production or keep your working files organized by packaging up your project.
- Unembedded images: Easily unembed images that have been placed and embedded in an Illustrator file. You can quickly make images available for editing or extract files embedded in artwork you received from someone else. Links to the image files are created automatically.
- Expanded Links panel options: Get more complete information about any placed file in the Links panel. All of your placed elements - images, graphics, and text - appear in the Links panel, where you can track them with greater control than ever before.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more. For more information, see Enhanced Windows Support: HiDPI devices.看
- OpenGL 4.x
- To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1. (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: (NVIDIA video adapter listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB看of看VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance
- The following video adapter series support the new Windows GPU Performance features in Illustrator:
Important: Microsoft Windows may not detect the availability of the latest device drivers for NVIDIA GPU cards. To get the latest GPU card device drivers, browse to
- NVIDIA Quadro K Series
- NVIDIA Quadro 6xxx
- NVIDIA Quadro 5xxx
- NVIDIA Quadro 4xxx
- NVIDIA Quadro 2xxx
- NVIDIA Quadro 2xxxD
- NVIDIA Quadro 6xx
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Series (4xx, 5xx, 6xx, 7xx, Titan)
- Quadro series: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/86066/en-us.
- Other series: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 Series
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 Series
- Intel Iris Graphics 5000 Series
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5000 Series
The following series are supported only on Windows 8 (or later):
Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
- AMD Radeon R9 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series Graphics
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.9 or v10.10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable fl ash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To use the GPU performance features: Your Mac should have a minimum of 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
- To check for VRAM values:
Mac 10.9: Click Mac > About This Mac > More Info (Graphics information)
Mac 10.10: Click Mac > About This Mac (Graphics information)
- To check if your computer supports the required OpenGL version (4.0 or later), check this Apple Support document.
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
Manufacturer Product Page
Download Trial Version