Using Bongo 2.0 you can animate moving, scaling, and rotating Rhino 3D objects without exporting. Objects and viewport animations are editable in the Rhino window using simple drag and drop. Modify your objects and motion data without losing valuable time changing between programs. With Bongo 2.0, you can easily preview your animations inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render straight to an animation file using any Rhino renderer including wire-frame, OpenGL, render preview, render, TreeFrog, Flamingo, and Penguin.
Features and benefits
New in this Version
- Forward Kinematics - Moving, Rotation, and Scaling
- Constrain objects to curves.
- Force objects to look at other objects.
- Look-Along constraints.
- Viewport keyframing.
- Constrain viewport camera location and target to path.
- Automatic and user-defined acceleration and speed.
- Hierarchical relationships between animated objects.
- Render to single frames or AVI using any Rhino compatible render plug-in.
- Real-time preview in Rhino viewports using any shading mode.
- Timeline scrubbing in any shade mode.
- Industry standard-like timeline interface.
- Drag and drop keyframe manipulation.
- Animation mode button allows easy input of keyframes just by dragging objects.
- All animation data stored with the 3dm file - no need to import or export.
- Controller objects.
- Dockable interface.
- Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- Support for 64-bit Rhino 5.
Bongo 2 requires Rhino 5.
Bongo has the same minimum system requirements as Rhino 5.
Rhino 5 for Windows runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers, with:
Note: Apple hardware is supported only with Bootcamp.
- 1 GB RAM. 8 GB or more is recommended
- DVD drive or an Internet connection for installation
- 600 MB disk space
- OpenGL 2 capable video card
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit
- Windows 7 or 8 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Service releases downloaded automatically
- License validation and product registration is simplified
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Mac OS X
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
Manufacturer Product Page
Robert McNeel And Associates Website
Download Trial Version