The Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Small is the ideal small-format choice for
anyone with a serious creative passion in photography, art or design. The streamlined
size packs a lot of power into a small amount of desktop space and combines Wacom’s
finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures.
Giving you the precision and control you demand from your professional software,
the Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Tablet Small has 2048 levels of pen pressure
sensitivity. You can edit your creative work with the accuracy and precision of
traditional brushes and pens. Designed for both right and left hand use, you can
also enjoy the freedom of working unattached from your computer by using the Wacom
wireless kit included with your tablet.
Six customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you quick access to your favorite
shortcuts while on-screen Radial menu and Express View heads-up display help
you stay focused on your work. Connecting to your PC or Mac through a single
USB connection, Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Small will have you creating
in no time.
- Intuos Professional pen and touch tablet
- Intuos Grip pen
- Wireless kit
- Software download instructions
- Pen stand (pen tips are stored inside)
- Assorted replacement pen tips
- Color identification rings to personalize your Grip pen
- 6.6 ft (2.0 m) USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Installation CD with driver
- Online user manual and important product information documentation
- Free Downloadable Software available through Wacom
- Tablet Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.1 x .45 in.
- Active Area: 6.2 x 3.9 in.
- Pen Pressure Levels: 2048 on pen tip with eraser
Operating System: Windows Vista SP3, Windows 8, 7 (32 / 64 bit)
& Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)
Hardware: USB 2.0 Port (pen data), CD-ROM/DVD drive (software),
Manufacturer Product Page
ZBrush 4R7 - Education Version