Home > Categories > CAD > Rhino 5, Flamingo nXt, Penguin & Bongo Bundle for Windows - Education Version
Robert McNeel And Associates
Rhino 5, Flamingo nXt, Penguin & Bongo Bundle for Windows - Education Version
Rhino is a 3D modeling tool that can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, solids and polygon meshes.
Flamingo nXt allows you to easily create stunning, life-like images from your 3D models. Flamingo nXt provides a high quality in-Rhino visualization solution.
Penguin is a conceptual, sketch and cartoon, non-photometric scan line renderer. With Penguin you can create stylized images of your models with an artistic look for enhanced graphic and visual appeal.
Bongo 2 brings professional animation into Rhino, using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages
Rhino 5 for Windows runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers, with:
Note: Apple hardware is supported only with Bootcamp.
- 1 GB RAM. 8 GB or more is recommended
- DVD drive or an Internet connection for installation
- 600 MB disk space
- OpenGL 2 capable video card
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit
- Windows 7 or 8 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Service releases downloaded automatically
- License validation and product registration is simplified
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
- OS X 10.9.4 (and earlier versions of Mavericks), OS 10.8.4 (and earlier versions of Mountain Lion)
Robert McNeel And Associates Website
Learning Rhino 5 (download version)
Rhino 5 Training Bundle