You must be a full time student or a faculty member teaching filmmaking or digital video related courses.
CoreMelt Lock & Load X v1.2 makes hand held footage look like professionally
shot Steady cam in seconds.
Lock & Load X is not only faster than the built in solutions in FCP or
AE, it also gives better quality results, less zooming and blurriness due to
our SmartZoom feature and can also help to reduce Rolling Shutter Artifacts
from CMOS cameras including DSLR camera's such as the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.
Rolling Shutter Reduction
- When a CMOS chip records and image, it scans the image from top left to bottom
right, when coupled with the motion of the camera, it creates the infamous "wobbly"
image effect attributed to CMOS cameras.
- Lock & Load X now includes specific shutter coefficient values for the
new DSLR cameras like the Canon 7D / 5D Mark II and 550D, Sony HDCAM EX1, and
Up to 12 times faster than Smoothcam!
- Lock & Load X analyzes in the background so you can work on other clips
while it's working, so now more waiting around for clips to be tracked!
- With this feature, Lock & Load X can track multiple clips in sequence,
streamlining your worlkflow.
- There's also no need to re-track your clips after simply adding a transition,
Lock & Load X uses advanced techniques to keep your clips tracked, meaning
less waiting around!
Analyses in/out points for extra speed!
- Rather than taking all its time to analyse the whole clip, Lock & Load X
analyses only whats in between your in/out points, so you don't analyse unecessary
- There's also no need to choose tracking points as Lock & Load X intelligently
chooses what to track in your clip, just drag and drop the plugin onto your clip!
- Mac OS X 10.5.4 (10.6.3 or later recommended) Mac computer with Intel Processor
- CoreImage capable 128MB graphics card.
- 256MB graphics card required for HD rendering
- 100 MB Hard Drive space for CoreMelt Complete.
One of the following hosts:
- Final Cut Pro X 10.0.3 or later
- Final Cut Studio 2: Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 (FCP 7.0.3 recommended), Motion 3.0.2 (or later),
- Final Cut Express 4.0.1
- After Effects CS3-CS6
- Premiere Pro CS4-CS6