With popVideo Converter just import your green/blue screen videos and click on
the 'One-Click Chromakey' button to instantly remove the background!
Reallusion's popVideo Converter turns any green/blue screen video or image sequence
into an encoded video with a transparent background. The intelligent Auto-Chromakey
button simplifies the background removal process allowing more users to enjoy
the power of green/blue screen production and bring any virtual host for video
production or business presentation.
iClone for 3D Virtual Sets
- Intuitive User Interface design with essential built-in functions: video zoom,
video rotate, dynamic sequence check, multiple video review and frame by frame
- Intelligent video Chromakey features a One-Click conversion with additional
detail refinement tools.
- Import your own masks or image sequences to create your own custom video shapes.
- Flexible output formats allow you to export your projects for use with other
PopVideo Converter creates a seamless cut-out video for you to bring any real-life
actor into iClone's 3D Virtual Sets. Now you can immerse yourself into iClone's
environment by creating your own videos with transparent backgrounds.
WidgetCast for desktops & Web
PopVideo Converter can add a great new buzz to your website or desktop, by
turning any animation or real-life actor into a custom pop-up. With popVideo
Converter and WidgetCast, your business website never looked so good.
Video Editor for Post-production
To help you fulfill your post-production needs, popVideo Converter also outputs
mask videos (.AVI) for use with other third-party video editors. Compatibility
has never been so practical with our new popVideo Converter.
Create A Chromakey Video Within 3 Steps
1. Record Your Target on A Green or Blue Screen
In order to get a good video that is easy to work with, we suggest that you
first turn off all special camera functions such as Auto Focus and White Balance.
This will ensure that your initial raw video will be easy to work with in the
chroma keying process. To get the cleanest background, you need to have even
lighting in order to avoid heavy shadows. You also need to make sure that your
target does not wear any green/blue color clothing or objects.
2. One-Click Chromakey Activation
Chroma keying is a technique where a color from one image is removed (or made
transparent) from the background screen, usually green or blue backgrounds.
With the One-Click Chromakey solution, simply remove the major background and
later refine the edges with the slider options. You may also correct background
color tints (green/blue) that have transposed themselves onto the target surface
and also correct see-through transparency issues.
3. Export for 3D Virtual Set, Video Compositing, Web or Desktop
PopVideo Converter allows you to output in WidgetCast format (.iWidget) to
be used for live Flash Media publishing, or output in iClone's popVideo format
(.popVideo) for HD resolution 3D virtual set productions. You may also export
your own video masks (.AVI) for use with other video compositing tools.
- Pentium IV or higher recommended
- 1GB RAM or higher recommended
- 1G disk space or higher recommended
- Duplex Sound Card/VGA Card/Keyboard/Mouse
- Windows XP SP2/Vista/Windows 7
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or above, Firefox 2 or above, Google Chrome 4.0 or above
- Dual core CPU or higher recommended
- 2GB RAM or higher recommended
- 2GB hard disk or higher recommended
- Video Memory: 128MB RAM or higher recommended