The Bullet Training is designed to show you how to create large-scale visual effects in an organized and powerful workflow. Starting with the raw footage, we will build all of the necessary elements to complete this amazing visual effects shot of Sam Loya firing a gun in slow motion.
The concepts and techniques learned will translate to unlimited visual effects possibilities and a powerful compositing pipeline for creative visual effects.
3D experience is not required; neither is an expensive 3D program for that matter. This DVD let's You choose your tools such as: Cinema 4D, 3Ds Max, or the powerful free program called Blender. The Blender portion of the DVD explains the program and everything you need to know to get started. The 3D camera movement is created in the tutorials so we do not need to use match moving software with live-action footage.
- Creating elements from scratch
- Working between AE and 3D, integrating camera data
- Multi-Pass exporting and compositing
- Advanced color correction techniques
- File management and workflow tips such as pre-comp proxies
- Displacement effects and other creative uses for common plug-ins
- Model a realistic bullet and shell casing
- Texturing and lighting with reflections
- Animation with Null objects and groups
- How to render multiple elements for compositing
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Requires: After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, or CC