Twitch is a Plug-in for After Effects that synchronizes random operators to
create stylistic video effects for motion graphics and visual effects.
- Blur Operator: The blur function contains some of the most
advanced features including a threshold slider, transfer modes, and aspect control.
- Color Operator: One of the most fun and useful functions
allows you to colorize your twitches as well as randomize color for exciting
- Light Operator: Similar to an exposure function, this operator
allows you to choose from adding brightness or darkness to your Twitches or
- Scale Operator: With built in Motion Blur and random anchor
selection the Scale operator will give you endless possibilities.
- Slide Operator: One of the most fun to use, the Slide operator
has many controls over slide, motion blur, tendency and the advanced RGB
- Time Operator: You can even randomly offset footage forward
or backwards with this handy operator control.
Use Twitch with:
- Motion Graphics
- Music Videos
- Film Flashbacks
- Frightening Effects & more
- RGB Split: Works with motion blur or without.
- Border Options: Choose how you want your edges to behave
- Twitch Only: With this function enabled, the plug-in will
only render the frames that have twitching and leave the rest transparent. This
is a great tool for blending 2 separate shots with twitch.
- Freeze Twitch: Not exactly a function of Twitch, but using
After Effects you can hold the twitch values over an entire piece of footage.
The values are still editable and you can still modify settings.
- Mac & PC Compatible
- Requires: After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, or CC
PREMIERE PRO CS3 Support:
Premiere Pro CS3 is now fully supported in TWITCH 1.1. Please contact support for an update. All orders made after JUNE 01 2008 are current.
3rd Party Plug-in Support:
Programs not listed may not be compatible with the Twitch plug-in. Final Cut Pro and Motion compatibility is not currently supported. We will likely port Twitch in the future but the new intel Macs no longer Support native After Effects Plug-ins and will require special development.