Comprehend. Create. Communicate. Achieve More.
For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration
9.2, the ultimate thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your
thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the
Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize information, and structure writing
for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus on main
and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking in written form. With Inspiration's
Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished
presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and
Suggested for grades 6-12
What's New in Inspiration 9.2
Inspiration 9.2 now supports OSX Mavericks as well as import/ export between the
latest version of the iPad app, Inspiration Maps 1.4. You cannot import/ export
with Inspiration Maps 1.4 without the Inspiration 9.2 upgrade.
Visualize & Develop Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts.
Create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, process flows,
and other diagrams for thinking, organizing and writing. Use these proven visual
thinking and learning techniques to brainstorm ideas, explore and explain relationships,
and integrate new knowledge with what you already know. Inspiration encourages
deeper, more critical thinking and that improves creativity, comprehension and
Plan & Organize Written Work
- Brainstorm and capture ideas quickly with RapidFire tool.
- Represent information and trigger memory with symbols and images. Choose
from Inspiration’s Symbol libraries with 1+ million images, searchable
by keyword, or import your own.
- Jumpstart the writing process by adding notes to symbols.
- Highlight key concepts and group information with different text and link
colors and font styles.
Organize ideas and think through projects and assignments more effectively
using Inspiration’s Outline View. Structure your work for planning and
writing. Learn how to brainstorm and create essay outlines to support the writing
process. Gather and keep track of research information and develop a logical
flow for written and oral communication. With Outline View, you can quickly
develop main and supporting ideas and add detail helping you write to a purpose.
Outlining, paired with the integrated visual views, lets you move seamlessly
between visual and written expressions of your thinking to expand and refine
ideas and produce quality work.
Improve Communication & Build Presentations
Improve communication and share what you’ve learned with Inspiration’s
Presentation Manager. Use the content you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and
Outline Views and expand your work into more thoughtful and compelling presentations
and final projects. Inspiration provides all the tools to create organized, polished,
formal presentations that convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your understanding
and knowledge. Use the FREE Inspiration Presenter to show your presentation easily
on any Macintosh or Windows computer.
Use Inspiration for All of Your School Projects
Enhance & Improve Your Work
Share Your Work
- Build vocabulary and accurately express your intended message with the Word
Guide, an integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
- Include videos and record and play sound in your diagrams, outlines and presentations
to add multimedia impact.
- Add hyperlinks to web pages, files and other Inspiration documents to gather
research or organize larger team projects.
- Capture the most important details in literary and informational text using
Inspiration as a note taking tool.
Use Inspiration to its Full Potential
- Print your work from Diagram, Map and Outline Views and from the Presentation
- Transfer your work to a word processor to streamline and support project
- Save documents as PDFs.
- Use the Site Skeleton export to transform diagrams into HTML web sites.
- Export diagrams and mind maps as .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp or .wmf files to insert
in other materials.
- Choose from over 100 graphic organizer templates to provide guidelines and
help you start projects quickly. Use them across the curriculum, templates are
available for English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Thinking and
- On-demand Training Videos show you how to use Inspiration’s most commonly
- A built-in help system provides assistance when you have questions about
how to use Inspiration 9.
- Examples give you ideas on how Inspiration can be used across the curriculum.
Windows : XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Macintosh : OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
- Internet connection*
- Interactive electronic whiteboard
* For downloaded products, the computer on which the downloaded product is installed must be connected to the Internet for the product to be activated.