List of Applications that support the SpaceNavigator for Notebooks, including 3ds max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Poser, and Photoshop
Now a precision 3D mouse you can take with you!
Compact and ultra-light, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is the perfect travel companion for 3D designers and enthusiasts.
Designed for mobile professionals and enthusiasts, the compact SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is only half the weight of its desktop counterpart. A small footprint makes it easy to use-even on airline trays-and a travel case makes transport effortless.
New, improved design
A new cap design increases comfort while making interactions with your 3D world more natural and immersive. The two-button layout simplifies control.
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks works with all your favorite 3D applications on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or UNIX. Power dynamic 3D presentations with Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Build highly detailed models in CAD applications such as Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks. Explore rich 3D scenes or worlds in Second Life, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Google Earth, NASA World Wind, or Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Speed adjustable to preference
- 2 programmable function keys
- Weight: .55 lb.
- Length: 2.5 in.
- Height: 1.7 in.
- Width: 2.5 in.
- 2-year warranty
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional SP2 (x86), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or greater
- Linux Redhat Enterprise WS 4, SuSE Linux 9.3
- Sun Solaris 8 (SPARC), Sun Solaris 10 (x64), AIX 5.2 ML04, HP-UX 11